Keeping a track of offline offerings just got earlier with Churchtalk's "Offline Giving" feature.
NOTE: Only the Church admin can add offline transactions.
1. Open the Churchtalk app on your Android or Apple phone, click on "App" from the bottom menu and then click on "Giving".
2. Click on the "Categories" option, this will open a list of sections.
3. From the list, click on "Offline Giving"
4. This will open up a new screen where you need to enter the following data:
- Name: Name of the member who donated (You also have an option to add the name as "Anonymous")
NOTE: If you wish to add a name who is not a member, click on "Anonymous", this will auto-fill the name as Anonymous which you will be able to edit and add a name of your choice.
- Funds: Select the fund from the drop-down. If it was not for a particular fund, you can select "General"
- Mode of Payment: From the drop-down, you can select "Card", "Cash" or "Cheque"
- Reference Number: You can add the transaction ID or any other reference number (This is optional)
- Amount: Enter the amount donated
- Date: Select the date when you received the offering
5. Once the details are added, click on "Save"