You can use Bulletin to post Devotional posts. Add a Bible verse and share your thoughts with your people.
Make sure you are logged in as admin
1. Click on the Churchtalk logo which will be at the bottom of the screen as shown in the below screenshot to open the Bulletin editor.
2. This will open up the Bulletin editor. Click on the "General" option at the top to open the categories and then click on "Devotional".
3. Add a Title and write your message. A cover image can be added as well. If no image is uploaded, the system will automatically assign a random image
You can also quote bible verse by just adding the Bible verse number. (After adding the verse number as shown below, press enter, a bible image will appear at the left bottom of the screen, you can click it to preview the verse)
4. Click on "Post" to publish it. Once published, all the church members will be able to view it.
Church members will be able to add comments, like, praise or pray on the post.
Click on the post to maximise it and get an overview of the post.
5. The post can be edited or deleted (Only text can be edited, the image cannot be removed or new image cannot be added)