Giving dashboard can be used to manage your funds, it will provide you with useful information like, the total number of contributions, amount, payment type, etc.
NOTE: Only the Church admin can manage funds
1. In the Churchtalk web app, click on "Giving" and select "Dashboard".
2. Click on the "Categories" option from the top right side of the Dashboard and select "Funds".
3. This will open up the list of funds and it is divided into "Active", "Paused" and "Closed".
4. Click on the list that you wish to check. For example, in the screenshot "Active" funds are being checked.
5. The list will contain the following information:
- The name of the fund
- Till when it will be active
- Total amount donated
- Total number of offerings
- Option to check each transaction
- Option to edit the fund (Only the notes can be edited, the name and duration cannot be changed)