As a church member, you can make offerings or donations towards a fund created by the church or the general fund which is there by default.
1. Open the Churchtalk app on your Android or Apple phone, click on "App" from the bottom menu and then click on "Giving".
NOTE: If you are donating for the first time, it will directly bring up the payment page. In this case, follow from step 3 after clicking on "Start Giving"
2. Click on the "Make Payment" option at the top right side of the screen as highlighted in the image below and then click on "Start Giving".
3. You will be taken to a new window with two payment options:
1. Choose the fund from the drop-down towards which you wish to make the contribution and enter the amount.
2. Click on "Complete Payment" and select the payment option that you wish to use.
NOTE: For every transaction, the church is charged a small processing fee which can be covered by you on behalf of the church by checking the below option
3. Enter the card details and click on "Pay" to complete the transaction
1. Select the "Recurring" payment option and select the fund, select the frequency of payment, enter the amount and the date when the first payment will be deducted.
2. Click on "Complete Payment", you will be taken to a new window with payment option.
3. Enter the card details and click on "Pay" to complete the transaction.