The Giving Dashboard is used for managing your funds. In case, you wish to pause any fund that you created, follow the below steps:
NOTE: Only Church admin can manage funds
1. In the Churchtalk web app, click on "Giving" and select "Dashboard".
2. Click on the "Categories" option from the top right side of the Dashboard and select "Funds".
3. You should now be able to see the list of active funds. Click on the fund that you wish to pause
4. This will open up a new window with the overview of the fund. On the right side, you will see the option to pause or close the fund.
Click on Pause or Close and confirm the changes.
- Once paused, the fund can be resumed.
- Fund cannot be activated once closed.
- The General fund which is there by default cannot be closed or paused
- Associated subscriptions will get canceled automatically after the fund is deleted